HVAC System Cleaning, Decontamination and Restoration
Air Restore (NZ) Ltd is a high-tech HVAC cleaning, decontamination and restoration company. Duct cleaning is a misleading term, as it implies just the ducting network of the HVAC system is cleaned. To yield positive results, total system cleaning, decontamination and restoration of all ductwork, fans, coils, internal insulation and other components may be required.
To find out more Contact Us.
- Eliminate the risk of IAQ related problems from contaminated HVAC systems and components such as coils, condensate drain trays, internal insulation etc.
- Cooling coils heat transfer ability is restored and the pressure drop across the coil is reduced resulting in a saving on fan energy.
- Overall system performance will increase and energy consumption will be reduced.
- Control system components (sensors & dampers) will respond better which is particularly important in the event of a fire.
- The best HVAC refurbishment NZ services, bar none.
Equipment and Procedures
To protect your occupied space and building occupants from contamination, the actual cleaning and decontamination process is conducted under negative air pressure. The contaminants are drawn into a large HEPA (high efficiency particulate arrestive) filtration machine that is 99.97% efficient at 0.3 microns. The source removal of contaminants without the use of negative air machines poses a risk of cross contaminating the building and increasing the risk of occupant exposures to contaminants found in the air handling system. To validate the effectiveness of cleaning and decontamination projects we follow the guidelines laid out in NADCA Standard ACR 2006 Assessment, Cleaning, and restoration of HVAC systems. We take before and after photographs of all systems cleaned and provide a comprehensive maintenance report with each project.