Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning
Kitchen hoods, ducting, and fans gather grease during the cooking processes that accumulates. This accumulation of flammable grease is the cause for most kitchen fires and poses many potential risks to building owners and managers.
To find out more Contact Us.
Why Choose Us?
Air Restore (NZ) Ltd provides kitchen exhaust cleaning services with our client’s needs in mind. We understand that there are many implications to consider such as conducting the work around the operational hours of restaurants. We therefore provide a cleaning and maintenance schedule that suits our client’s individual needs and budget.
Why clean kitchen exhaust systems?
- To reduce the risk of fire hazards – prevention of high grease buildup.
- To adhere to fire, health and safety guidelines – a legal obligation to promote building safety.
- To increase the efficiency of the exhaust system – a clogged system requires more energy to run, and is inefficient.
- To provide a safer and more comfortable workplace – the removal of odours and fumes leaves the air cleaner to breathe.
- To provide a cleaner and healthier environment – removal of grease and dirt reduces the growth of bacteria and promotes a cleaner air flow.
- To save energy whilst running the system – a system which is extremely clogged would not be able to draw air efficiently, and would be running inefficiently.
- To save money – the cost incurred in cleaning the system on a one-off basis, is a long and involved process, whereas to clean a system which has been regularly serviced, is a quicker and easier job.